Sage and Onion Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, washed and halved
- 4 tbsp Sage and Onion Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 F, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, generously coat oil and italian seasoning over the potatoes using your hands.
- Lay potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Remove the oven roasted potatoes from the oven. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley
Serve and Enjoy!