Easy Honey Ginger Pear Crumble
Ingredients:* 5 cups Mixed Variety pears, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick slices
* 4 Tablespoons Olives en folie Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
(or try Apricot, Plum, Maple Balsamic Vinegar!)
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 tablespoons butter
* 1/3 cup rolled oats
* 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
1. Combine pears and Balsamic Vinegar in a 2-quart baking dish; toss gently to coat. Combine cornstarch, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; stir with a whisk. Add cornstarch mixture to pear and balsamic mixture; toss well to coat.
2.Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Place flour, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, brown sugar, and salt in a food processor; pulse 2 times or until combined. Add butter; pulse 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add oats and walnuts; pulse 2 times. Sprinkle flour mixture evenly over pear mixture.
3. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until pears are tender and topping is golden brown.
Cool 20 minutes on a wire rack