Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Lb White Potatoes, Washed
- 3 tablespoons Olives en folie Rosemary Infused Olive oil
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1" cubes, place into a pot of cold water with a pinch of sea salt.
2. Bring to a boil then turn down to get a gentle simmer, cook for aprox 20 minutes or until soft
3. Once cooked, drain and place back in the pot. Put the pot back on a low heat to cook off any water so the potatoes are dry.
4. Mash the potatoes
5. Add the olive oil and salt, gently stir and serve.